We Are Experts In Cloud Cybersecurity
Let's work together to secure your cloud infrastructure and protect your data
Our goal is is help you protect your assets in the cloud and make your business compliant with cyber security laws and regulations
We identify the risks that threats your data at every step of the life cycle in the cloud and use agile methods and tools like SecOps and GitOps to make your cloud infrastructure and data secure.
We deploy Cyber Security controls based on frameworks like CIS, NIST and ISO to help you achieve compliancy and peace of minds
Cyber Security Services
We offer a cloud cyber security experience that goes from the understding of your business requirements and the identification of the cyber security risks that can be a threats for your cloud assets to the deployment of security controls in an agile model
Protect your business from
- Determination of vulnerabilities in operational systems
- Recommendations to protect its operations and thus minimize the financial and reputational risks in the face of a cyber attack
- Support for the adoption of best practices in cybersecurity in various environments
- Tips for setting up a cybersecurity awareness program
- Carrying out intrusion tests
Comply with legislation
regulations or standards
- Preparation for obtaining security certification
(eg CyberSecure Canada, HIPPA, ISO / IEC 27001, SOC 2, etc.)
- Support to meet the requirements of laws, regulations and standards from here and elsewhere
(eg: Personal Information Protection Act in Canada or General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR])
Determining and developing innovative cybersecurity solutions
- Support for the development of innovative cybersecurity solutions
- Support for the integration of the concept of security and privacy protection from the design stage, into the architecture of the systems
Make your move to the cloud
secure and easy
- Identify the risks that threats your cloud infrastructure
- Deploy security mesures that make your cloud infrastructure secure based on security frameworks like CIS
- Secure the life cycle of your data according the business requirements
- Secure your assets in the cloud and achieve security compliance
- Achieve security and privacy by design for your infrastructure in the cloud
We Like Working With Giants
Compliance & Standards
We Are Passionate About Cyber Security And Cloud Technologies
Cyber security regulation is changing very fast, we would like to help make your sensitive information like PI, financial and transactional data compliant with the laws
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
Are a set of security standards outlined to ensure that businesses that process debit or credit card information operate in a secure environment. In case your company accepts card payments, then you MUST protect your data or securely host your data through a PCI compliant hosting provider.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information from individuals who live in the European Union (EU). Any entity entering into a business relationship with a EU entity is subject to GDPR.
The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) is the federal privacy law for private-sector organizations in Canada. All businesses that operate in Canada and handle personal information that crosses provincial or national borders are subject to PIPEDA, regardless of the province or territory in which they are based (including provinces with substantially similar legislation).
is widely known, providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS), though there are more than a dozen standards in the ISO/IEC 27000 family.
Using them enables organizations of any kind to manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted by third parties.
The Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) is Ontario´s health care privacy Act. It was developed to standardize how personal health information is protected across the health sector and is designed to give individuals greater control over how their personal health information is collected, used, and disclosed.
System and Organization Controls
Report on Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality or Privacy.